We have developed High-Throughput Sequencing (HTS) methods on our platform. Our aim is to offer, as for micro-arrays technologies, our expertise from the experimental design to the differentially expressed gene lists through the construction of cDNA libraries, sequencing and bioinformatic and statistical analyses.
We are using several protocols (classical and directional RNA-seq) and performing sequencing on HiSeq2000 and, soon, on a NextSeq500 sequencing device (IlluminaR). RNAseq analysis is performed using custom scripts developed by the Genomic Network team (as member of the BIOS network, Gouzy et al.). We acquired the technical skills needed for HTS and developped robust statistical and bio-informatic methods.
We are using several protocols (Classical RNA-seq, directional RNA-seq, Small RNA-seq, Ultralow RNA-seq…) and performing sequencing on HiSeq2000 or Hiseq2500 (Illumina) and on ION PROTON (Life Technologies) sequencing machine. RNAseq analysis (as member of the BIOS network, Gouzy et al.) is performed by the URGV Bioinformatic team. We acquired the technical skills needed for HTS and also provided data to develop robust statistical and bio-informatic methods.
We recently developed an Ultralow Input Total RNA protocol adapted to RNA-seq of micro-dissected samples (collaboration with “Imagery and Cytology platform” B. Dubreucq IJPB Versailles). We are currently able to work with a starting amount of total RNA as low as 100pg. See our FLYER !
Material to be supplied by the users
- Total RNA extracted using an affinity based RNA extraction kit (including a DNase step) such as the Qiagen RNAeasy Plant kit.
- Small RNA extracted using mirVana™ miRNA Isolation Kit (Ambion)
- Low amount RNA extracted from for micro-dissected samples using ARCTURUS® PicoPure® RNA Isolation Kit.
See Agreement forms for more information
- RNA must be titrated using a spectrophotometer and OD 260nm/280nm values must be comprised between 1.9 and 2.1.
- RNA samples must be sent by fast transport in dry ice.
Price : tarifications-pf-2016.pdf
Please, read and fill out the following agreement forms for Illumina project :
|Ludivine SOUBIGOU-TACONNAT :|
tél : +3184.108.40.206.19