- Access to HiSeq 2000 Illumina sequencers of the CNS Genomics Institute in Evry
- Automation of RNA-seq library construction : Biomek FX (Beckman)
- Qubit® 2.0 Fluorometer, Life Technologies
- Covaris M220 AFA for NGS
- Concentrator Speed-vac Plus System with rotor for microplates
- NEW : Illumina NextSeq 500
A NextSeq 500 desktop sequencing system will be installed in September on the platform. Its high flexibility (Mid or High Output flow cells) will allow us to select data output levels scaling from a single sample to many samples per run. Moreover, with sequencing options ranging from single 75bp to paired-end 150bp sequences, it will significantly increase our versatility. It will facilitate the study of Small RNAs (miRNA, siRNA, footprints…) or long sequences.
- AGILENT Hybridization system
- Innoscan 900-1µ scanner (Innopsys)
- Capillary Electrophoresis, Agilent, 2x Bioanalyzer
- Real-Time PCR, APPLERA, ABI prism 7900 and BioRad CFX384
- Nano-spectrophotometer, BMG , LabtechNanodrop
- Fluorimeter, BMG Labtech, Fluorstar Galaxy
- NEW : AGILENT Tape Station 2200
We are now also equipped with a Tape Station 2200 which is a tape-based platform for nucleic acid electrophoresis. The 96 well-plate compatibility will allow a high-throughput nucleic acid QC analysis.